Advocacy is available for those experiencing Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence, or Human Trafficking.
Advocates offer emotional support to individuals and families to empower each survivor to reach their individual goals. Advocates help:
- Develop individualized safety plans
- Support the development of boundaries and goals
- Encourage practice and development of coping skills
- Identify safe supports
- Educate individuals about healthy relationships, violence and abuse
- Connect individual to additional community resources
- In addition, advocates provide advocacy within the legal, housing, healthcare, and other systems for holistic support so you never have to go through any system alone.
All services are offered confidentially and free of charge.
If you are interested in our Advocacy program or would like to learn more, please contact us at 262-334-7298.